Jump School – Private Coaching
Invest in results! If you can’t make it to Whistler, this is the next best thing. This one-to-one remote package includes Executive, Life, Fitness and Nutrition Coaching while following the home edition print version workbooks of Whistler Fitness Vacations for 8 weeks. It will unlock your potential and achieve incredible change – in every area of your life.
8 weeks of 1-to-1 coaching
If you can’t make it to Whistler, this is the next best thing! The Jump School™ Private Coaching program is a one-to-one remote package that includes Executive Coaching, Life Coaching, Fitness Training and Nutritional Consulting all-in-one with three time Canadian Trainer of the Year, Cat Smiley.
- Check your coaches credentials
- Learn about the food plan
- Learn about the fitness programming
- Get the deets on Jump School™!
- Sign up for Cat Smiley’s free 3-part video training series
What it includes
- Daily accountability (Monday-Friday) for 8 weeks via email, voice message and (occasional) text with Cat or her assistant, who tracks this information/data for Cat.
- Unlimited one-to-one coaching phone calls* to Cat Smiley unscheduled, ‘as things pop up’ to a maximum of 15 minutes, for 8 weeks.
- Four x 30 minute scheduled calls which may be on Saturday if needed.
- Print version 200 page Jump School Support Book with study guide
- Print version 200 page Jump School Food & Workout workbook (2 levels).
* One issue or topic per session, cannot be pre-planned by text or scheduled. Tasks, guidelines or suggestions will be given, and must be actioned before the next pop up call. Cat is standing by Tuesday to Thursday 3pm to 5pm (6 hours per week) for incoming calls. If you’re unable to reach her the first time, please try again in 15-30 minutes as she’s likely on a call with another client.
Who is it for?
The program requires 10-20 hours per week to complete and runs for 8 weeks. Exercise requirement is 1-3 hours per day, 5 days per week plus cooking and learning modules, personal reflections and communicating with Cat and your support team. You’ll be on group text and email with all the other amazing women doing your program (maximum 16) so it’s appreciated if you contribute encouraging messages to others as they are doing for you from time-to-time. This is not a mandatory requirement, but a nice way to play forward the encouragement circle and boost value from the program. With your permission, we will introduce you to other participants in your city by private email. We’re not on facebook for any of the program.
This package is right for you if you’re ready for an all-in-one coach and partner. You’d like to achieve time freedom, control over your lifestyle and location freedom in your workouts… to feel at peace with yourself in a planned, structured way that gives you amazing results.
It’s best suited for female lifestyle entrepreneurs and career women who want to take a break for 8 weeks to rebuild their life from the ground up, but are unable to come to Whistler. It’s suitable for new mothers on maternity leave looking to get their bodies back after pregnancy, and for those in recovery from weight loss surgery who want to learn how to rebuild holistically.
Check Out Our other Retreats!
This simple 21-day road map is a two part print book including the exact sequence, recipes, one-portion ingredient lists and nutrition course worksheets that we use at Whistler Fitness Vacations. Available in Whistler or anywhere in North America, this package includes tax, shipping (regular mail), signed print book and one 15 minute accountability phone call with Cat. Please be sure to have visited this link prior to purchasing. Sales are final, no returns for any reason.
The perfect day of building your athletic confidence and exploring Whistler is easily achieved with a fitness guide that matches your exact needs! Private Day passes to Whistler Fitness Vacations are the ultimate experience. Whether you go one-on-one or share with your best friends, we’ll customize the pace, activity and skill level to you.